cardiovascular consoltancy UAE
Newyork medical college USA
Hospital of nanjing medical college and university. Mauritius
Recommended Global Cardiology Webinars & Conferences
Hypertension Congress 2020
Conference Series is delighted to host the 4thInternational Conference on Hypertension & Cardiac Health (Hypertension Congress 2020) during June 23-24, 2020 for online event. Hypertension Congress 2020, is open to all the healthcare professional with an interest in Hypertension and Cardiovascular research & allied fields.
Hypertension 2020 Meeting is based on the theme “Hypertension and cardiac health response in the global COVID-19”.
This Hypertension Congress is not only provides a great platform to exchange ideas, discuss case studies, share research outputs in the area of Hypertension & Cardiac care, but also provide an opportunity to meet the experts across the globe and network. Hypertension 2020 will mark the presence of international and national leaders in the sector of Cardiovascular Research, leading clinicians working in Clinical trial projects, Physicians, Primary Healthcare Providers, Academic researchers, Business Delegates, Government officials and key decision makers.
The aim of this Hypertension meeting is to discuss the strategies for screening, prevention and treatment of High blood pressure and related cardiac events. This Hypertension Congress, online event, includes several Plenary presentations, interactive sessions, Video presentations, Poster Presentations, Special case studies sessions, Young Research Forums, Networking sessions etc. The sessions in this Hypertension Conference will help the young investigators including healthcare practitioners, Primary healthcare providers, Academic investigators to acquire in depth knowledge from the basic study of Hypertension and Cardiac health to Clinical aspects of Hypertension and Cardiac Health management.
Who Should Attend?
Hypertension Congress 2020 welcomes the submissions and call to the experts working in the areas of Hypertension Research, Cardiac Research, Clinical studies in Cardiovascular Diseases, Vendors, & suppliers in the segment of Cardiology & cardio vascular products etc. We expect the foot prints of Directors, Deans, Laboratory heads, Cardiologists, Clinical Directors, Physicians, Primary Healthcare Providers, representatives of associates, Hospital & healthcare providers, representatives from Pharma & Biopharma companies associated in the allied fields:
- Hypertension & Heart Failure
- Cardiology & Cardiovascular disorders
- Atherosclerosis & Cardio Metabolic Syndrome
- Clinical Trials & Clinical data management companies
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Nephrologists
- Diagnostics providers
- Family Medicine & Critical care
- Cardiology & Stroke
- Imaging & Disgnosis
- Internal Medicine
- Nutrition & Obesity
- Vascular disease & vascular biology
- Nursing & critical care
- Related Societies & Associations
- Academic publishers
- Hypertension 2020 provides the opportunity to connect cross-disciplinary researchers and experts from all-round the globe.
- Interactive sessions will help the young investigators to interact with experts
- Networking opportunities during sessions of Hypertension 2020 to promote collaborative research
- Multiple awards at Hypertension 2020 Congress: Best Research paper Awards, Young Researcher Awards, Best poster Award etc.
- Vendors/ solutions providers will have the opportunity to interact with end users and decision makers
- Upgrade your knowledge with new innovations and upcoming treatment strategies for Hypertension and Cardiac Health.
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pediatric hypertension
- Hypertension and Cardiac Arrest
- Gestational Hypertension
- Hypertension and Obesity
- Hypertension – Stress and Stroke
- Hypertension and Diabetes
- Diet and Exercise for Hypertension
- Hypertension treatment
- Advanced Treatments Approaches
- Clinical case reports in Hypertension & Cardiology
- Causative Factors and Risk Assessment
As per a statement of World Health Organization (WHO), Hypertension is one of the silent killers in 21st century and is one of the biggest global public health concerns. Hypertension is major contributors of cardiac complications, stroke, heart diseases, kidney failure, blindness, including premature death and disabilities. Hypertension is curable as well as treatable for which there is a need of involvement from individual entities, government and private sectors, health workers, civil societies and moreover individual awareness is highly recommended.
Past Conference Report
5th World Heart Congress was held during March 27- 28, 2019 at Sydney, Australia. The conference was marked with the attendance of Editorial Board Members of supported Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology, Scientists, young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 25 countries, who made this conference fruitful and productive.
This conference was based on the theme “Modern Evolution in the Field of Cardiology and Cardiac Health” which included the following scientific tracks:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Regeneration
- Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure
- Coronary heart diseases (CAD)
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Obesity & Stroke
- Cardiometabolic Health and Diabetes
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Cardiac Nursing
- Cardiac Pharmacology
- Clinical Trials in Cardiology
- Women & Heart Disease
- Case Reports on Cardiology
- Sports and Exercise Cardiology
- Veterinary Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD)
- Nano Technology In Cardio Science
Conference Series LLC has taken the privilege of felicitating Heart Conference 2019 Organizing Committee, Editorial Board Members and Keynote Speakers who supported for the success of this event.
The esteemed guests, Keynote speakers, well-known researchers and delegates shared their innovative research and vast experience through their fabulous presentations at the podium of grand Heart Conference 2019.
We are also obliged to various delegate experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating active discussion forums. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support, and assistance.
With the unique feedback from the conference, Conference Series LLC would like to announce the commencement of the “4th International Conference on Hypertension and Cardiac Health” to be held during june 23-24, 2020 for online event